Monday 16 September 2013

People asking questions...

Whilst looking for something else, I came across some old interviews/guest blogs I'd done and thought it might be nice to round them up here, just in case you were interested.

Mark West at "Ramblings Of A Tattooed Head"
In June 2010 (whilst he was blogging as "RAMBLINGS OF A TATTOOED HEAD"), Spectral Press head honcho Simon Marshall-Jones ran an: "irregular series of guest-blogs by already-published authors reminiscing about the ups and downs of being a new writer and how they arrived at where they are now" and chose to start with me.

The Ill at Ease Drive-by: Mark West
In September 2011, Angela Slatter - the superb award-winning Australian writer of dark fantasy and horror - included me in her regular 'drive by' slot, for which I remain very grateful.

Horror writer, Mark West, shares his thoughts on dreams
In November 2012, I wrote a guest-blog for my friend Sue Moorcroft's site on Dreams.  She was running a series of articles on the subject, so I chose to write about aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment