Friday 30 July 2010

It's the 100th post!

This is the 100th post here on the main section of the blog (plenty of posts in the other parts, folks) and I thought it might be nice to mark the occasion.

Since I started here, back in September 2009, quite a bit has happened (more than I’d thought, actually, writing this up though some appearances are long overdue). We’ve seen the publication of “Conjure” (which, thankfully, was a hit with those who found it and read it), my story “A Quiet Weekend Away” appeared in Terror Tales, the chapbook “Life Once Lived” showcased “Risen Wife” and “A Stirring” and, just recently, “The City In The Rain” appeared in “Where The Heart Is”, from Grey Friar Press.

On the writing front, ZoQuNo is definitely still on (and Matthew occasionally asks about the zombie story which has a hero called Matty) but another project has just sneaked in front of it. In conjunction with another writer whose work I like a lot, I’m involved in a “collaboration that isn’t” and I’m currently well into the noting process on that lost film novella idea I had a while back. Things are progressing well on it, I have some locations in mind and just this morning I made myself cringe at something one of the characters is going to do to himself. Lovely.

So there we have it, 100 posts young! And here’s the Dude, celebrating with an ice cream…

No comments:

Post a Comment