Monday 19 April 2010

My travels and some writing...


Last week, I was in Paris with work. It was an interesting trip and, on the way back to the airport, my colleague and I stopped off at Notre Dame and sat outside at a café, having a drink and watching the world go by for a while.

The next day, the volcano erupted in Iceland and closed down all air traffic in the UK. To give you an idea of it, this is a picture (which I first saw on Conrad Williams’ Facebook feed) - it’s scary stuff, isn’t it?

In writing news, my friend David has given me some excellent feedback on “Mr Huxton Goes Camping” and I think I’m going to adapt the ending, to follow some of his suggestions. I also had another idea on Sunday - Alison, Dude & I went train chasing on Sunday and stopped off at the unmanned level crossing at Harborough and the location sparked an idea for me. I’ll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment