Friday 30 March 2012

The writer, reading "Fog On The Old Coast Road"

If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you might remember the Hauntings Event I attended on March 11th (and if you’re not, you can get up to speed with the original post here).

Co-organised by the team at Un:bound (Vincent Holland-Keen, Adele Wearing & Kat Heubeck) and Newcon Press (Ian Whates), the event was in two parts. The first consisted of five writers reading their stories to an audience whilst the second would see those stories, plus many more, appear in a limited hardback edition that NewCon would publish in time for FantasyCon.

I had a great time and the videos are currently being edited by Vincent. Ian’s was posted last week and mine went live today, which I’ve posted here. It’s over 20 minutes long (which makes me appreciate the audience even more), but here’s “Fog On The Old Coast Road”, as read by the writer.

If you have 20 minutes to kill and decide to have a listen, I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to have missed you at Kettfest! I'd've loved to stop by & made your acquaintance, but I was distracted by orange paint. I'm supernatural myself. I wish. There's far too much of the natural in my physical body. I'm trying to get my books noticed...... Drop me a line?

    ReplyDelete